Enrollment Management Software Training
EMAS University (EMASU) is the EMAS Pro learning academy for professionals in enrollment management and student success. EMAS University offers:
- Written product documentation
- Videos for training on basic through advanced usage
- Tutorials on a myriad of enrollment management issues
- Latest software release information
- Product roadmaps
- And more!
If you are a current EMAS Pro client and have not yet taken advantage of the available training and information on EMASU, there is a Register request link on the main web page. First time users will be able to set a User ID and a password.
- Always have training at your fingertips for new staff — and to help existing staff get more out of EMAS Pro software. Use the basic training videos and workbooks to educate your new staff, or to provide refreshers for any users on your campus.
- Access programs from our annual National Conference. If there is a year that you cannot attend, or even if you attended and were torn between which sessions to attend, the presentation slides and handouts are accessible in EMASU for the current and many past conference years.
- New ideas for more effective enrollment management from other experienced users. Get in the habit of visiting EMASU regularly to learn how other institutions are taking advantage of EMAS Pro software — and how to make the most of our new product releases and updates.
- Communicate with other users who are happy to share solutions. Participate in our forums to learn from your peers about best practices and how they’ve solved enrollment management challenges on their campus.
- Interact with members of the EMAS Pro National Advisory Councils. The Advisory Councils’ role is to represent our client base, and provide feedback and input related to using EMAS Pro software, especially in guiding on-going product development. Each Council has a web presence in EMASU where you can view meeting minutes and interact with board members. Login to EMASU.